10/31/10

Shadow Shot Sunday...At Big Rocky Creek

The Picture Taker

HiHoney Views Big Rocky Creek

Pelvic On The Rocks

Hello Shadow Shot Sunday Shooters!  I'm a Texas Gal with a Camera and a Photo Blog ... that's me in the 'Picture Taker'.  My husband...that's him in 'HiHoney Views Big Rocky Creek'...and I do 'DriveAbout ShootOuts' around West Texas...that's where we live.  Since Texas is such a BIG State, parts of it are often referred to as North, South, East and West Texas.  Anyway, HiHoney does the driving and I shoot!

Shadow Shot Sunday #128
CollectInTexas Gal Entry #1
Shadow Shot Sunday.
Thanks for viewing....Ya'll come back soon!




6 comments:

Linda said...

Great photo of your shadow. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Have a great weekend.

jlshall (Joysweb) said...

Great shadow shots, and some excellent reflections, too!

Sylvia K said...

Great shadow shots for the day! Does look like familiar terrain as I'm from Texas originally. Hope you have a lovely day and a great week ahead!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

If he drives and you shoot, would that be called "riding shotgun" in Texas? It probably would be here in Alberta. ;~)
Beautiful photos, nice shadows.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Hey Harriet said...

Love your shadowy portrait! This a great set of photos! Thanks so very much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. It's lovely having you play along. Have yourself an awesome week :)

My Slice of Heaven said...

Hey fellow Texan! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I do appreciate it. Your pictures are just gorgeous. Your part of Texas is so pretty and you do a fabulous job capturing it. Have a wonderful week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...