10/26/10

SPOOKY....Friday ShootOut!!!

Spooky Night in the Neighboorhood!!!

Bwahaha!!! What do you do when the Moon is Full on a Spooky October Night? 


An October Night...by Charles Audette

The wind whispers
A wary warning
There was plenty, still
Early this morning

These primal urges
Are hard to fight
An unholy diet
A dark appetite

The pavement scrapes
With scuttling leaves
I'll pull the drapes
And hope to deceive

The moon suffocates
In ominous clouds
Shut off the lights
Heartbeats too loud

Then the neighbor's gate creaks
But it's not the wind
That seeks to feast
On fearing humans

Red brake lights
A car crawls by slow
The shadowy shapes
On my dark doorstep know

That the empty window
Of my house lies.
The horrible truth
Hides deep inside

Everything tonight
Could have been just dandy
But now the demons have wrath -
Cause I ate all the candy!


PS....This is what I do when the moon is full on a Spooky October Night.  Yep, slink around the neighborhood with my NeatONikon!

Oh yeah!  And eat all the candy!

Happy Halloween Ya'll!!!
Friday ShootOut ~ October 29th
SPOOKY

16 comments:

psychelyn said...

spooky and artistic ",) happy halloween!

In the eye of the beholder by Gayla said...

Love it! very good!

Bagman and Butler said...

Very spooky visual creations and extremely funny poem! Fantastic.

Suburban Girl said...

Sounds like me...the I ate all the candy part. :)

Unknown said...

Very creative and great photos. Fun post.
QMM

Unknown said...

fun spooky shoot out! I too ate all the mounds bars. (note to self) darn, don't buy the candy so soon!! very cool moon shot.

Pauline said...

I love how you put this together. And your header - I nearly backed straight out of here! Love the poem, it put a real smile on my face.

Unknown said...

Scaaarrryy! Lol...I love your pictures!

Jama said...

I think I'll just stay at home, these sure look scary to me!

Kerry said...

haha You have flair for the dramatic! I always buy extra candy to make sure there is plenty left over for me to eat!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Today, we are having our disco nite, and the kids are getting very high about what they will wear.

Do you eat the pumpkins afterwards?

~JarieLyn~ said...

Excellent header, great pictures and a really cute poem. We have one of those black cats in our neighborhood too.

A Scattering said...

Looks like a fun neighbourhood!

spiritsoflena said...

I love the photos and the poem!! Great Post!

Sarah Siwicki said...

Ooo very spooky! Great shoot out :o)

Cheers
Sarah-Paige
Nitty, Gritty, & Spooky

Carolina Mountains said...

Great spooky! Love the poem too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...