7/9/10

Celebration At The Lake


The lights at night on Lake Nasworthy are a Night Photo Op dream come true. 
 You just never know what you have until it DigitallyDevelops.


Crusing the Lake and shooting the Boat Docks and Patrol Boat with Shutter on Auto
 captured the lights and reflections with the delayed shutter speed.   
How Fun Is That!  All these shots are straight out of my NeatONikon.


  The lights along the bridge and bank of the Lake were shot at quite a distance.  Another surprise LightShow!


The Fireworks were Spectacular and the Sunset was Stunning!


My Town Friday ShootOut
'The Fourth of July in YourTown'
July 9th, 2010

9 comments:

GingerV said...

I can smell the lake and hear the laughter floating over the water.

Kerry said...

A lit-up Texas lake: how cool is that?

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oooo I loved that....looks so cool there on the lake!!!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love how the colors of the lights reflect in the water. Spending the fourth on the lake is my idea of a great life. How beautiful and fun. I love your blog.

Pauline said...

You captured the lights on the water so beautifully. I spent the late evening on Thursday trying to do the same thing but didn't get anything as spectacular as your shots. Suffering from 'lights on water' envy right now! Well done!

Jama said...

Lots of fun shot! I wish I was there to join you in the fun-filled outing!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

were you in a party boat having fun?

Unknown said...

wish I was there with you. what fun!! water and boating always a good time.

aurbie said...

Looks like someone was having a fun time. Love the colors. The flag is very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...