7/10/10

RainDrops on Roses....

...and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things.



We are having an Unusual Rainy July, and the Usually Finished in June Rose Bushes are in a state of DisComBobUlation!


During a lull in the Daily Downpour, my NeatONikon  captured the RainDrops On Roses.


It was Heaven Sent and a Heavenly Scent!


It was like the Sound of Music in a Usually Hot Texas July!
These are a few of my Favorite Things!

Click on Photo for an Even Larger Look!
I am delighted to join
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 1

6 comments:

Dani said...

stunning!! Love them all.

Have a great weekend.

Rosie said...

lovely photos - raindrops just add an extra dimension to the photos.

Kramer said...

Those rain drop images are just precious.

Maia T said...

We have the same rainy and stormy weather too, all the time but that makes us even more creative.
"I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don’t feel so bad."

Your rose and raindrop photos are amazing, it seams that we have "the same favorite things".
Have a great weekend!

Kim, USA said...

Great shot with your Nikon. Happy weekend!

White peonies

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Gorgeous capture of rain drops on the roses! Love them..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...