2/24/11

A HIP Shopping Trip

'Row 5'....Remember that Sue....Wow!  This is Close!  I hardly ever get to park this close at 'Stuff Mart'!
I begin this Hip Shoppin Trip with a quick run through the newly setup Garden Center.

I'm not looking to buy a mower or planning on visiting the Digital Photo Center,
 but it's 'Appropriate for a Photo Shot From The Hip!

I will be needing some of this after the Mesquite Trees bloom. 
That's kind of a 'Rule of Thumb' here in Texas....No More Freezes when the Mesquite Blooms!

Big Boys!  They can withstand a Cold Night if Covered!  I might plant them before the Mesquite Blooms!

Got Enough! Don't Need Anymore!  But I always take a Quick Look!  It might be on SALE!

Just want to be sure Ya'll know where you are! 

I know I said in the beginning I wouldn't be visiting the Digital Photo Center! 
I lied!
Just Lookin'!!!  I Love my HipShootin' NeatONikon!!!

Okay...now to my LIST!  I need a Bunch of Bananna's!

Some of This Green Stuff!

Sorry Ya'll....I couldn't resist! 

The ONLY person who noticed the Camera! 
Not even the CheckOut Clerk noticed....she was busy asking about why I was buying Soy Flour!

Another couldn't resist shot!  I can just imagine the conversation...
"Sir, no amount of Blowin' will give you his look."

Looks like several of us are done and headed for the Exit! 
Have you seen this movie?  I'll wait for it to show on TV!  It' won't be long!
Now to find my car!  What row was it?  I remember it was close!

I thought it was right next to the cart rack!!!!!

Found It!!! Thank goodness for that Horn Button!
I'm All Done for this Hip Trip!
So I'm going to Link Up with

Theme ~ Shootin' From The Hip
and
Check Out The FSO HipShooters
on

15 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Hey, fun to go on a shopping trip with you! Particularly to Walmart as people in the northwest (Oregon and Washington) have all but banned Walmart stores and they're very hard to find - in fact, I haven't found one that I could possibly get to easily in the 18 years I've lived here! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sylvia

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOL How fun was that!! I loved walking about Walmart with you!! YOU have plants outside already....WOW..last night we got a foot of snow!! What a great shootout hon!!
Sarah :)

TexWisGirl said...

Have to admit, nothing gets me thinking spring like the reemergence of garden sections! :)

gigi said...

I wish our Walmart still had fabric! Good shots and nice tour of your local Walmart.

J9 said...

I really like your take on the theme! The produce is so nice and neat there as well!

Jama said...

I love your photos, awesome! Didn't anyone stop you when you take our photo in the supermarket? here, it's not allowed at all, unless one hide the camera. But mine is so big how to hide it? lol

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I like the produce. I always like American supermarkets. So much fresh produce.

slim pickins said...

What a great place to take these shots - they're wonderful!! I found myself a little self-conscious while I was clicking from the hip - like I was trying to be sneaky. i didn't love anything i came up with, but i really like the haircutting shot you have, and of course the kiester. great shots.

DawnTreader said...

I've sneaked an occasional shot in the supermarket now and then but not like this... The outdoor plants shots make me want to jump ahead 2½-3 months... that's how long before one will be able to plant tomatoes outdoors here...

MadSnapper said...

these are great, looks like you have been collecting and got some really good ones. i only saw this on DawnTreader today and just snapped in the back yard. thanks for stopping by and for letting me know i used the wrong link, i added the right one on the link site

GingerV said...

I like the lawnmower shot, made me think that my problem was everything was too far away, needed more upclose and personal. and the flower buckets that one is nice. have a great weekend....

Pauline said...

You sure did go shooting, didn't you? Great collection. Love the hairdresser shot, from that angle you really captured the hairdresser's hip stance. My daughter is a hairdresser and I can always tell when she's been at work for too long, on her feet with arms raised, she does that hip thing. Love your caption too.
I also like how you did this post, how we started in the car park, went shopping, then returned to the beginning.

Kerry said...

Hey that blow-dryin' shot is hilarious!! Precious. Now I feel like I was just on a fun shopping trip and didn't spend a red cent. win-win!

Is that true about Big Boy tomatoes? Cold hardy? hmmm.

Unknown said...

I love your humor!! the butt (I mean one bent over) shot is priceless!! looks like a very nice well kept store. so.......... what did you buy me? lol

Anonymous said...

This was fun. Haven't been to a Super Wal Mart since NC. My husband said the other day that he misses the chicken strips in the deli. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...