3/18/11

Keepin' The DustPan Handy...Spring PhotoBlog Cleaning!

I got the urge to Spring Clean today! 
 That's a good thing when your about ready to hang out the Closed sign or one that says
'This Mess is a Photo Place'
and it really looks like
'This Photo Place is a Mess'

So I borrowed the DustPan from the shop next door....I don't think they will miss it.

I doubt they are much interested in Spring Cleaning.

Last time I saw them they were taking a LongNeck Spring Break!

I don't think they are coming back, so I'll be
Keepin' The DustPan Handy!

Photos from Photo Shoot in Miles, Texas
All Photos by CollectInTexas Gal
all rights reserved

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Oh the dust on that tv set... :) Loved the bar and stools tho!

Sylvia K said...

What a hoot! I agree, that TV set is priceless and the old bar and stools, but I think they're going to need a lot more than that old dust pan! Terrific photos as always! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sylvia

Deb said...

I love this blog...thank you so much for telling me about it....definately a follower now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...