11/15/10

Fall ~ FavFoto Time...MacroMonday

Fall and Photography ... A Match Made in RedYellowOrange Heaven!
With my NeatONikon and a PhotoShoot to Abilene, Texas State Park,
Fall is my New Favorite Time of the Year.




Shooting Dragonflies is always a challenge....'Be Still for TwoSeconds'....to Find Focus and Shoot! 
 While shooting the Red Leaf Bush, I spotted this Dragonfly that was very STILL. 
 It seemed stuck on the Red Leaf and STAYED for Several Minutes.
Fall is Definately my New Favorite Time of the Year!

9 comments:

Maaike said...

a great shot of the dragonfly; very pretty

Susan said...

The dragonfly is lovely, but I love a good acorn! Beautiful!

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic captures! The dragonfly is really superb, but they're all delightful and such a lovely way to start my day!! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Kala said...

Excellent details in these photos. Thanks for sharing.

David said...

Wow! I'm impressed with that Damselfly shot. I try and try and they end up a blur. Happy Macro Monday!
David/ Tropical Texana/ Houston

Springman said...

Love it, love it, love it! Really!

Bom said...

Nice acorn shots. However, the details of the wings in the dragonfly shots is amazing!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I am so jealous, I can't seem to get a dragon fly to be still long enough to get a good shot. They are just so darty..lol..your shots are so beautiful, even the acorns. Last year I had over a dozen squirrels playing in my yard, but for some reason that little one that I captured is the only one I've seen this fall.
Molly

Charmingdesigns said...

fabulous Macro shots!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...