11/25/10

Shootin' And Shoppin' at JWilde's...Friday ShootOut


Historic DownTown San Angelo, Texas offers a bit of everything from Antiques to Zebra Print Rugs,
and like many Revived Historic Main Streets has turned to unique speciality shops. 
Yes, this is a wild shop to be sure...pronounced Will-de...JWilde's features a
HipBoutique, Retro-Hippie Everything, Custom Fabrics and Painted Furniture with a WildeSide!

These Boots Were Made for BoardWalkin'
Boardwalk Shopping outside the shop is just a little look at what's behind the Double Pink Doors!

Time Peace and Retro Love 
Get your RetroFix and Sixty's Flashback Tour with Retro Collectibles and
Hip Clothing, Shoes and Jewelry. 
 Wanna See More? 
 Click HERE for JWilde's Website!  

Yours Truly and My TrueLove ~ 1966

I guess you can see why JWilde's is a favorite Shop of mine.  
 I'm a RetroTexas Gal.

StoreFronts ~ Favorite Shops Theme

12 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

This is such an intriguing place of style and colour! I love it!

Jama said...

Interesting looking shop, so retro!

NanU said...

If I'm ever in your town, I'll definitely be shopping there!

Bagman and Butler said...

Okay -- I admit that this is a store I would enjoy. Love the charactatures.

DawnTreader said...

That does look wild(e)...

Pauline said...

Such wonderful smile creating colours! I don't have a retro bone in my body, but I do love this place! Your mosaics are just fab.

spiritsoflena said...

Such a wonderfully colorful post!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! what a fun place! I could spend hours there for sure.

Kerry said...

I would be crazy about this bright funky place located in a cool historic district. So inviting! I like those boots.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Great pictures!!! Must be a fun place to shop!! Could probably get lost in the row wonderful "things." Have a grand day!!1 Cathy

Unknown said...

Almost missed your blog but your comment about fingerless gloves prompted me to ask do you make them to sale. I have the pattern but not time to start on them now. I have a buddy B.J., you may know her who wants to buy some. An amazing place to shop on your post today. Too far away for me to ever get there though. Blessings
QMM

J9 said...

LOVE the VW Buss front - totally retro cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...