11/18/10

Guilty As Charged ~ Pleasures of A JunkTiQuer


I WILL NOT STOP...I WILL NOT STOP...I WILL NOT STOP!!!!
The problem is... it's not on my way to Anywhere!  It's totally Out of My Way! 
 I always have to STOP... I drove all the way out here and they are OPEN!

I can spend HOURS at Grady's Booth.  It's a Total Trap! 
He has FIVE or SIX Booths with shelves stuffed like this. 
 His TopSelling Theory is..."Let Em' Dig and BlowOff the Dust"! 
Grady and I were Neighbor Dealers! 
Yep, I gave into Antique/Junk Temptation so often that I became a Junktique Dealer! 
I do love all of Grady's Junk Stuff Antiques, but my True Quilty Pleasure is......

.....THIS....

Maybe someday we will have 'What I Collect' Theme! 
 Boy could I show Ya'll some Glassware, Crochet, Needlework, Dishes, Quilts, Birthday Figurines, Head Vases,
Baskets, Fabric, Sewing Machines and on and on.
COLLECTInTexas Gal....Get the Picture?
Guilty As Charged ~ Pleasures of A JunkTiQuer!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...